After Hours Service
Are you a victim of delayed flights, bad weather and late arrivals needing service? Call your location to make adjustments to your reservation.
- Aspen/Snowmass- 970.922.0301 email@example.com
- Breckenridge/Copper Mtn/Keystone- 970.453.4754 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackson Hole- 307.733.4077 email@example.com
- Park City/Deer Valley/Canyons- 435.649.7872 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steamboat- 970.879.9170 email@example.com
- Sun Valley- 208.726.4754 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telluride- 970.369.4754 email@example.com
- Vail/Beaver Creek- 970.949.4754 firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mountain Support
Choose to have adjustments made slopeside or in one of our convenient Christy Sports locations.
- Beaver Creek
- Copper Mtn.
- Crested Butte
- Deer Valley
- Jackson Hole
Christy Sports Slopeside Location
- Base Village
- Peak 9 Base in Main Street Station
- East Village at Super B Chair Base
- Mountain Base
- Silver Lake Base Area
- Slope Side Storage- 307.733.4077
- River Run Base Village
- Snowmass Village
- Gondola Square Base
- Inn at Lost Creek Base
- Vail Village Base Gondola One
When will my equipment be delivered?
After you make your reservation you will be contacted by a D2D delivery specialist to set up a time to deliver your rentals to your accomodations.
What is your cancellation policy?
All reservations cancelled 24 hours prior to delivery will receive a full refund. You can make changes to your reservation at anytime.
How can I save 20% on my rentals?
Make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance and receive a 20% discount. Advance reservations require a $20 per person deposit by credit card.
Should I select AM delivery or PM delivery?
If you select an AM delivery you will be charged for that day. If you select a PM delivery you won’t be charged for the day, and the equipment is delivered after 3pm. If you select an AM pick-up you won’t be charged for that day. If you select a PM pick-up you will be charged for that day of skiing.
How can I receive Kids Ski Free?
Kids rentals are FREE for age 12 and under with a four day adult rental. One child per adult, must select the junior Ski/Snowboard package for the child.
Do you rent Helmets?
D2D does offer helmet rentals..... Cost is $10.95 per day for adults and $8.95 per day for kids....reserve with your rental package.
What is my skier ability?
Type I Ski Cautiously, Type II Ski Moderately, Type III Ski Aggressively.